- The term Tesfinity shall mean Tesfinity Consulting and its subsidiaries and the term User shall mean the user who is browsing the website www.tesfinity.com (Site).
- www.tesfinity.com is owned by Tesfinity Consulting. All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of Tesfinity Consulting including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site.
- Tesfinity name and logo are the properties which belong to and are owned by Tesfinity Consulting. These may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Tesfinity Consulting.
- No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Tesfinity Consulting. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Tesfinity Consulting may monitor access to the Site.
- Tesfinity Consulting may terminate User’s access to the Site at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
Limitation of Liability
Tesfinity shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site. Tesfinity makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site. Tesfinity makes no warranty
- that the Site will meet your requirements
- that the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis
- that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
Tesfinity will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
Although Tesfinity’s endeavor is to provide accurate information, however the Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The website and its contents are provided without any representations, endorsements, or warranties of any kind
Tesfinity may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its content or features. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Tesfinity harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Tesfinity disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Links to Third party Web sites/Content
The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. Tesfinity is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. User acknowledges and agrees that the Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by Tesfinity and that Tesfinity is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Tesfinity is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
This Site is controlled, operated and administered by Tesfinity from its offices within India. Tesfinity makes no representation that Materials on this Web Site are appropriate or available for use at any other location(s) outside India. Any access to this Web Site from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited.
User may not use this Site or export the Materials in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations. If User accesses this Web Site from a location outside India, User is/are responsible for compliance with all local laws.